Sunday, October 7, 2018

and now for some serious stuff

Do you remember the 'huge book exchange' I passed on in September on Facebook? Well, I waited for some time for books coming back to me... The first one arrived pretty quickly, maybe 10 days after my message, from Bulgaria. 

Then nothing - until the week that just passed, when books started to pour in, day after day.
So I dare let you know that I have received so far (and in this order):
* Beloved, by Toni Morrison
* The Untethered Soul, by Michael A.Singer
* The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
* Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn (+ Starting a Business, in Harvard Business School Press' Lessons Learned series - which will find its way toward an aspiring entrepreneur, now still in high school)
* The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories 3
Thank you all, you know who you are 

No comments :

Post a Comment